Saturday, December 18, 2010

Move On

Sometimes you just have to put a period to something
that has to end and not just settle on a comma

Why?

It is because time will come
you'll realize that
seeing a complete sentence is nicer than
seeing a phrase that doesn't make any sense

If you understand me well enough
you'll know that i hate being a CYCLISTS
but LIFE is like riding bicycle
to keep your balance, you must KEEP ON MOVING
so i have no choice but to cycle with NO FEAR NO HATRED

Set everything free and hold on to nothing
No river can return to its source, yet all rivers must have a beginning
I'm on my way to 21 years old, with lots of vacation!
All's well, ends well

so yea,
BLOG ON LEAVE!

MERRY CHRISTMAS
&
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Oh ya!
SANTA came to visit me yesterday
he did not bring me NIKON D7000
but he left a message saying that
"there is NO key to HAPPINESS, the door is always OPEN"



No comments:

Post a Comment